Wednesday, July 19, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (7/19/23): “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Astaire


Astaire is a Passion Records artist produced by Nigel Stock and Nigel Wright. The high energy era of the 80’s would not have been the same without Astaire and the many dance anthems that this group has left behind. Some more powerful than others and some just incredible – with vocals by Anita Astaire. Her 1991 cover of Bryan Adams’ rock classic “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” is no exception and plays along the lines of recreating the mood and energy of the original in a dance/high energy union. One of the most played for me in my club during its release and many nights the last song of the evening where dancers where still singing it as they left.

I have taken the 12” version of Astaire’s “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” and relayed the beautiful high energy arrangement out in a new way for this ReStructure Mix. New breaks are added and a new fades out for the proper way of ending a beautiful piece.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive