Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Back In My Arms Again" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Cynthia Manley

"Back In My Arms Again" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Cynthia Manley

Following the 1981 iconic cover recording of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" with Boystown Gang, Cynthia Manley soon moved on to a very power take on the Motown classic, "Back In My Arms Again".

The track was released in 1982 on Atlantic Records and proved again that Manley held a special talent within her beautiful frame. The cover was a big hit in my club and I recall many fellow disc jockeys speaking of it's success in their clubs as well. It was an effort that she would keep in her heart even now.

The track was produced by Michael Stewart and in ReStructured here with a high energy arrangement and play on Cynthia's fantastic vocal.

Dedicated to one of the most incredible and talented ladies I have ever had the pleasure of meeting - Ms. Cynthia Manley. Check out Cynthia at: Cynthia Manley - Home - she continues to entertain and share love with the world.

No comments:

Blog Archive