Friday, April 29, 2022

ReStructure Mix Update (4/29/22): “You Are My Desire” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Shy Rose


ReStructure Mix Update (4/29/22): “You Are My Desire” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Shy Rose

Shy Rose is an Italo-dance project from producer, Antonio d’Addezio and is one of the sweetest dance sounds from a female artist. Valeria is her real name and the delivery she brings to this high-energy and lovely dance notations are lilting and resonant. “You Are My Desire” is her 1989 release and plays out with a piano crescendo and percussion driven foundation where a romantic feel is startlingly wonderful. Her first release titled “I Cry For You” from 1987 is the start of this wonderful artists high energy love songs and this track is quite a finish.

I have taken the 12” version of “You Are My Desire” and relit the candles of a romantic dinner for lovers in this ReStructure Mix. An intro with the piano concerto brings us into a bongo fritz to move to with my new infusion.

No comments:

Blog Archive