Tuesday, August 4, 2026

ReStructure Mix Update (8/4/26): “I Feel Love” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Vanessa Mae


Vanessa Mae is a British violinist who in 1997 took on the disco classic “I Feel Love” by Donna Summer/Giorgio Moroder. The outcome is an interesting take on the rave version released in 1991 and her own interpretation of the swirling  electronic masterpiece. The production by Andy Hill is a full on dance floor piece which blends into the techno scene of the time. There are wonderful drops where you almost feel as if you are hanging from a cloud and the air beneath is about to save you. It is an exhilarating arrangement and adds to the homage to Donna’ sensual recordings.

I have taken the 12” versions of Vanessa Mae’s cover of “I Feel Love” and weaved them into a new ReStructure Mix. There are new rhythm tracks added and come play on vocals and keyboard segments.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive