Time Bandits are a synth-pop band from The Netherlands - with Alides Hidding on lead vocals and author of most of their music. “Wildfire” is from their 1987 album “Can’t Wait For Another World” - produced by Dan Hartman (“Instant Replay”, “Relight My Fire”). This is a powerhouse number with all the ammunition the dance floor could stand. It begins as a simple love song and then builds into one of the rhythms which are reminiscent of a Motown era song. There are moments in this piece where the layout becomes a lure for the heart and feet. The group has always proven they could do more and more with dance floor hits “Live It Up”, “I’m Only Shooting Love” and “I’m Specialized In You” - their formula never lets up. “Wildfire” is the crossroads for this band as it brings the best of their talents to the core.
I have taken the 12” vocal and instrumental of “Wildfire” and reworked these flames into a new ReStructure Mix. I have taken the intro into a new early morning feel with more mystery on what we are about to experience next.

No comments:
Post a Comment