N-Trance is a British techno/Euro-dance band featuring Dale Longworth, Kevin O'Toole and Rachel McFarlane. The single titled “Turn Up The Power” is their 1994 release and is a cross between techno and rave elements over a house bass beat. It is one of the pieces which pair out the distance of genres of dance music during the 90s. This fast moving number gives off the rolling bass which keeps the energy piercing onto the dance floor in a mild and ambient delivery. I have always placed this one in the peak sets where the techno pulsating rhythm needs a slight relaxing moment where dancers can find their energy to release again.
I have taken the 12” versions of “Turn Up The Power” and reworked the striking keyboards and bass into a new ReStructure Mix. I have added portions of “Pulstar” by Mc Lane Explosion into the mix to give a new direction for the energy and theme here.

No comments:
Post a Comment