Monday, October 2, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (10/2/23): “Show You My Love” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Goldie Alexander


ReStructure Mix Update (10/2/23): “Show You My Love” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Goldie Alexander

Goldie Alexander is a vocalist from Canada who released his single “Show You My Love” in 1981 – produced by Tony Green. Goldie is also known for his vocals on the 1979 album “U.N.” and the dance floor hit, “Disco Power”. “Show You My Love” is a hard driving electronic funk piece which throws punches left and right - beginning with Goldie’s heartfelt vocals which always display a soulful and direct approach to his material. The production is a groove which does not let up from start to finish. It is one of the great releases in this genre of that year and kept my dance floor packed during those peak hours.

I have taken the 12” version of “Show You My Love” and re-funked the original into a new ReStructure Mix. A new drum track pounds out this new groove even more along with a lengthy new arrangement for Goldie’s vocals.

No comments:

Blog Archive