Wednesday, December 27, 2023

ReStructure Mix Update (12/27/23): ”Take My Love” – Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Lickwid Lips


Lickwid Lips is a house ensemble from England and is produced by Steve Davis and Lee Tucker. Their single “Take My Love” released in 1992 is a complete analogy of the club sound movement from the end of the 80’s onto the hardcore 90’s where a fusion of trance, techno and house music was a featured sound in many productions. This track features erotic vocals from Chantzi D. rolls out like an ambient ear orgasm. Many of its elements are deep house infused and the 3 12” mixes are each unique in their own essence. This one was a feature peak number for me and always had the floor packed with adventurous movers.

I have taken the 3 12” versions of “Take My Love” and reworked them into one ReStructure Mix for this tribute to 90’s club music. It is a bit more outlined and the sensual verses are played out with some new breaks and drops.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive