Saturday, July 13, 2019

REISSUE: "I Don't Wanna Lose You" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Lime





REISSUE: "I Don't Wanna Lose You" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Lime

Lime is Denis and Denise Lepage - a duo who took dance floors in the early and mid 80s to a new extreme. High energy is the sound which took over the disco legacy and made dancers find more moves between beats than ever.

"I Don't Wanna Lose You" is from their 1984 album "Sensual Sensation" and is one of the project from Lime which is progressive in the state of electronic dance music and a new group of songs which play out in their style once again, very well.

I have taken the album version of "I Don't Wanna Lose You" and have given it a new ReStructure Mix - playing on the synth loops and kick drums. Also, adding a few new words from a couple of dance classics.

This ReStructure Mix is dedicated to Gillian C. from Facebook - thank you Gillian for always being so uplifting!

No comments:

Blog Archive