Wednesday, August 21, 2019

REISSUE: "I Feel Love Coming" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Modern Rocketry





REISSUE: "I Feel Love Coming" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Modern Rocketry

Modern Rocketry is a disco group from San Francisco - Ken Kessie and Morey Goldstein. Their first album from 1985 titled “Modern Rocketry” featured their big dance floor hits, “(I’m Not Your) Stepping Stone”, “Homosexuality”, “Thank God For Men” and “Cuba Libre!”. It was the resurgence of disco’s high energy sound and this studio conceptual band did it to the hilt.

“I Feel Love Coming” is their single from 1987 - a time when high energy from the UK reached it peak and US labels were cranking the last of the pulsating beat and themes from the souls of the dancers out to a wanting audience. It was an exciting time.

I have taken the 12” vocal and instrumental of “I Feel Love Coming” and created a ReStructure Mix including samples of “love” coming from our Lady of Love’s classic. This gives the song a real ‘disco’ purpose!

No comments:

Blog Archive