Monday, October 28, 2019

ReStructure Mix Update (10/28/19) “I’m Not in Love” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – George Monroe







George Monroe is a German artist produced by Theo Werdin (Hubert Kah, Scott Marlowe) with a cover of 10cc’s rock classic “I’m Not In Love”. This single from 1987 is done in a high energy fashion that is dreamy and moody – the way the original transpires. A wonderful lead vocal brings this 80’s dance track to the top as it follows closely the 10cc version with a dance rhythm added. It was one of the big hits for my club for high energy sets and remains one of my favorites for the time period.

I have taken the 12” version of George Monroe’s “I’m Not In Love” and recreated a ReStructure Mix for a new spin on this underground classic. A under beat is added which is from a Ritchie Family disco classic to give more of a light energy.

No comments:

Blog Archive