Sunday, May 24, 2020

ReStructure Mix Update (5/24/20) “I’m In Too Deep” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – James Bradley





ReStructure Mix Update (5/24/20) “I’m In Too Deep” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – James Bradley

James Bradley is a soul/disco artist who was a part of Henry Stone’s disco label Malaco Records. His self-titled album released in 1979 was produced by Frederick Knight – who also gave us Anita Ward’s “Ring My Bell”. The single “I’m In Too Deep” is one of the 12” releases from the project and received some play early on and then vanished out of sight due to the many releases during this peak year for disco music. This track had some wonderful elements like many of the tracks on this album. The sequencer shooting energy into this love song work well with the energy. This one is a T.K. Records 12” classic and should bring to mind a touch of soul with the hardcore disco punch.

I have taken the 12” version of “I’m In Too Deep” and reworked a new ReStructure Mix to pay homage to both Mr. Henry Stone and T.K. Records. A new base beat it added to bump it up and also rearranged to bring out the early morning feel of the mood.

No comments:

Blog Archive