Sunday, January 24, 2021

REISSUE: “(I Do Believe) I Fell In Love” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Donna Summer

REISSUE: “(I Do Believe) I Fell In Love” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Donna Summer Donna Summer made the seventies a place for dreamers and lovers. Those who became with Donna had a secret affair with her amazing vocal range and versatility. From her first project in 1975 there was a soft and sensual edge to her voice although at times even early in her recording career you always knew there was a force building. “(I Do Believe) I Fell In Love” from Donna’s 1983 “She Works Hard For The Money” is one of the tracks that deliver her full essence. The song is more of a ballad which becomes a beat driven stage for Donna’s sensual, lyrical and wonderful vocal range. Produced by Michael Omartian. I have taken the album version of ““(I Do Believe) I Fell In Love” and worked a dreamy dub-like ReStructure Mix that flows with phasing and echoes. This fantasy is more of Donna’s lure as her voice is transformed throughout the song in many ways.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive