Wednesday, October 21, 2020

REISSUE: "I Believe In Dreams" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Jackie Rawe

 

REISSUE: "I Believe In Dreams" - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix - Jackie Rawe Jackie Rawe's "I Believe In Dreams" is the high energy answer to "The Morning After" - disco style. A beautiful anthem that peaks over and over with every chorus. Released in 1985 on Fanfare Records out of the UK and produced by Marvin Howell-Kashi and Tony Atkins. This song rings out the excitement of love and the energy of the dance floor. It was one track during its release that had me excited and running to the dance floor each time it played in a club - and on the other end was my favorite to play with two vinyl pieces: both peak and after-hours. My ReStructure Mix takes a whole new intro and a different spin on the arrangement with a few drop outs and new breaks. High energy with a new twist. Dedicated with respect to Mr. Marvin Howell and thanks for his friendship and dedication to the dance arena.


No comments:

Blog Archive