Wednesday, October 21, 2020

REISSUE: “I Got A Dream” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Betty Brown

 

REISSUE: “I Got A Dream” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Betty Brown

Betty Brown is a soul vocalist who was a member of a New York band titled Mystic Merlin. Her recording career lead her voice into a hardcore dance palace anthem from 1986 titled “I Got A Dream” – produced by Peter Barradell. This pounding dance number is formulated as dance floor classic from the blaring electronic trumpets to the wonderful sound of Betty reminding us once again on the dance floor that love conquers all. That is another reason it stands out as a disco anthem from the 80’s. I have taken the 12” vocal and instrumental of “I Got A Dream” and reshaped this rejoicing arrangement into a new ReStructure Mix. The flow is a bit more separated but the energy and excitement is still intact.

No comments:

Blog Archive