Wednesday, October 21, 2020

REISSUE: “If I Were Venus” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Touch-N-Go

REISSUE: “If I Were Venus” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Touch-N-Go Touch-N-Go is a high energy/electronic project from producer Elario and features a beautiful vocal from Shannon Callahan. This 1990 track was released on Patrick Cowley’s San Francisco dance label Megatone Records. This one holds several nice elements which cross between techno and ambient. It flows smoothly with emotion thanks to Shannon’s soaring vocal. The high energy period of the late 80’s brought this concoction together and it is pieced magnificently. A huge dance floor filler for me and always one where a blended program could speak with more of mood than energy.\\ I have taken the “Club Mix” of the 12” version to recreate a new trip for this ReStructure Mix of “If I Were Venus”. A build using more of the dreamy vocals and jittery keyboards in a new arrangement are created.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive