Saturday, December 26, 2020

REISSUE: “Be My Lady” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Vanessa

 

REISSUE: “Be My Lady” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Vanessa Vanessa is an Italo-disco project from Giacomo Maiolini, Giuliano Crivellente and Mauro Farina. “Be My Lady” is the first single which features Clara Moroni on lead vocals. This one is a swirling piece of Italo-dance fest with allot of the girl-twirl elements which took over the late 80’s with a vengeance. It was the energy of the high energy scene with more sweeteners added. “Be My Lady” was a huge success in my club and may have been there for months. It was a recognizable track that was also a heck of a lot fun to dance to. There a few similarities to Sabrina’s “Boys” yet this one still hold its own sexy feel and energy. I have taken the 12” version of “Be My Lady” and reworked the synths and drums into a new ReStructure Mix. The male rap is separated and played out in a new way throughout the mix.

No comments:

Blog Archive