Saturday, December 26, 2020

REISSUE: “Touch My Heart”” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Danuta

REISSUE: “Touch My Heart”” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Danuta Danuta is a singer from Poland who recorded several Italo-disco tracks during the late 80’s. Her vocals project the sensual disco feel with the yearning of love and romance which placed a nice feel for this project titled “Touch My Heart” from 1987 – produced by Gerd Rochel. It is a climatic dance number in the Italo-disco style derived from the early 80’s and many German dance productions with a pounding bass beat and the rolling keyboards. I have taken the 12” version of “Touch My Heart”: and recreated the dreamy sound again with a new intro and some additional drums in this ReStructure Mix. The choruses still shimmer with the lovely voice of Danuta and the fade provides nice echoes to the emotion.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive