Saturday, December 26, 2020

REISSUE: “Be My Life” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Cruisin’ Gang

REISSUE: “Be My Life” - Glenn Rivera ReStructure Mix – Cruisin’ Gang Cruisin’ Gang is one of the top Italo-disco projects during the early 80’s when much experimentation was taking place in the arena. “Be My Life” from 1987 is their single which gives every sound that the vocals of Laura Fadinger, Sabrina Morroya and Ombretta Marsigli play out. There has always been a sweetness to the vocals and delivery in Cruisin’ Gang’s tracks and this one towers like an anthem. Produced by Ennio Manuel. This one is a favorite and gives a wonderful chorus that rings out like a nice underground ABBA song. I have taken the 12” of “Be My Life” and replayed the magic with a touch of percussion from a classic to lead this ReStructure Mix. I have used the same formula and only reedited a few segments to give the song a new feel.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive